Terms of Contract
- Producer shall arrive at the ceremony with ample time for setup and preparation. This shall include, but not limited to: making last minute adjustments in accordance with Client, church or synagogue requests or restrictions, fitting of wireless microphones, etc.
- Client will provide Producer with sufficient information and/or materials to facilitate production requirements in a timely and efficient manner. Such as but not limited to;
- a) wedding checklist b) selected music c) contract d) directions e) church regulations
- Production will begin at the time of the seating of the family. Unless
previously arranged with officiate, cameras and operations shall be in fixed
locations in accordance with church or synagogue restrictions.
- Reception: Complete reception footage shall consist of, but not limited to:
- a) Entrance of Bride and Groom (if relevant), first dance, father-bride
dance, mother-groom dance, toasts, cutting of the cake, bouquet toss, garter
toss and candid guest shots where obtaining such footage is feasible and/or
- b) Additional footage may be obtained where appropriate and/or requested.
- All footage shall be shot on professional-grade digital video cameras. Additional camera options are subject to availability and current production rates.
- Special requests should be submitted in writing no later than one week prior to the ceremony. Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests however, additional fees may be incurred.
- Meal Arrangements: Producer must be informed of any meal arrangements prior to the start of production so adequate planning can be arranged.
- Postproduction shall commence on a “first in – first out” basis of wedding productions upon receipt of all materials and payments required.
- Editing shall be done via a computer.
- Copies (minimum of 3) shall be provided for distribution at Client’s discretion.
- Client may purchase additional copies for $15.
- Client shall determine music used. Third party material shall be incorporated into Production with the understanding that the Client, not the Producer, is responsible for obtaining all licensing rights for said materials. Said materials must be supplied by the Client. (Client Init: Date: )
- Producer shall maintain a limited archive of Production.
- All editing shall be decided upon by the editor and is final. Any additional post production shall be billed in accordance with current rates.
- A deposit fee of $300 is due at time of order. Deposit fee shall secure the date for production. A $100 refund will be given if the reservation is cancelled more than 6 months prior to date reserved. Beyond that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance is due one-week prior to date of Ceremony. This fee is non-refundable and guarantees Producer services for Production.
- Additional charges, if any, are due at time of delivery of finished Production.
- Expenses incurred (i.e., parking, additional equipment rental, etc.) as a direct result of production and through no fault of Producer, shall be included as additional charges.
- In the unlikely event that the date for Production may change for reason not caused by the Producer, Producer shall make every reasonable effort to reschedule.
- Producer cannot be held responsible for lack of coverage through no fault of its own. This includes but is not limited to: lack of pertinent information, loss in shipping, loss or damage by third party handlers, malfunction of equipment, inadequate lighting, theft or Act of God.
- Producer shall not be held responsible for lack of coverage due to the action or inaction of quests or any other persons.
- Producer may revoke production services if the On-site Director deems conditions to be hazardous to personal safety or the performance of said duties. All expenses accrued to that point shall be paid by the Client.
- Producer, in the unlikely event of accident, illness, injury or other circumstances beyond their control, may cancel this contract at any time, with any and all payment refunded in full.
- Producer cannot be held liable for the exclusion or inclusion of certain materials. This includes, but is not limited to: comments or actions made by individuals that are deemed inappropriate for a Wedding Video. Client must notify Producer in writing within one (1) week after the event of any materials that are to be excluded or included in final edited Production.
- Producer is hereby the sole holder of all copyrights in regards to footage obtained by Lotus Independent Video Enterprises, its representatives or with use of its recording equipment.
- Producer is the sole holder of copyright of final edited production.
- Producer is given permission to display, publish or broadcast any image and/or sound recorded during this event purely for promotional purposes.
- All video footage pertaining to the specific job will be held in archive for a period of no less than 1 year.
Producer makes no warranties expressed or implied except to perform under the terms of this contract. Should either Client or Producer be found to have breached or in any manner violated this contract, damages shall be limited to no more than the total stated dollar amount of this contract.